• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

Microvision. Speculative investment still, but payday could be huge at a current $2.40 per share entry price. Technology is a game changer across many applications. Buy out candidate driving price since March. I’m up close to $1 million since March when it was as low as $0.15 and am still invested at the $525K thousand level.

I expect to be up an additional $2 million plus in six to nine months or less. Much less. Do your own due diligence. There are absolutely no guarantees here. I’ve been an investor in the company for over 10 years and have shared with some very happy family members and friends. However, substantial risk exist here and this is my story and not investment advice. My current investment is all from gains so I can “risk it all” for a true life changing gain that may or may not come.

Well I not ever invested or bought a stock what should I buy looking for long tern safe investment I am open to advise
Picking individual stocks and trying to ‘win’ is a fool’s errand. Split it among mutual funds, index funds, and bonds. As mentioned Fidelity and Vanguard are good, low fee options. The S&P 500 funds are good, FV is a good one. Put money in and check it in a year. Don’t look at it daily ....it will go up and down.

Find a Fiduciary advisor to manage your money. Tell them what you want. Check their fees. Find one you trust.

Back
Top Bottom