• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I got a little curious and I just wanted to see what it felt like...don't judge me

Don't worry with all that revolver versus semi stuff. Carry what you are comfortable with and can shoot well. My Daddy only carried a single action revolver. I guarantee you wouldn't want him shooting at you with it. Shot with it like he was born with it in his hand. He often told me, "Son, it ain't the wand, it's the magician!"

Don't worry with all that revolver versus semi stuff. Carry what you are comfortable with and can shoot well. My Daddy only carried a single action revolver. I guarantee you wouldn't want him shooting at you with it. He often told me, "Son, it ain't the wand, it's the magician!"
He was talking about sex.

1642280923621.jpeg
Fer dog walkin’.

Maybe it's a preference or maybe people are just born that way. I'm not sure but I decided to try it to see if I would like it. I bought a revolver for concealed carry. A SW 642 .38 special. After popping off a few rounds in the yard to test the functionality I've been carrying it in an IWB holster all day. It's a nice gun but honestly I just don't get the appeal of carrying a revolver. My LCP is smaller, lighter, holds more ammo, and is easier to draw. It's also a lot more comfortable in the holster. Am I missing something here?
Sheeesh, you had me worried with the title. wasn’t real sure where it was going. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom