• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I dont understand ???!!

A trader with a good amount of feedback sends me a PM saying he wants my G19 and offers me a ruger 556. He states that he would need mags and ammo in the deal and yet i offered him a custom kydex IWB holster thats light compatible and RMR with mag carrier and a Olight Baldr mini with green laser. He declined all that awesome accessories and just wants mags and ammo. I said ok i offered him mags and ammo but would need the same in return. He states that he only has steel case ammo and i have all brass FMJ 9mm. This idiot wants round per round??? Like is he a idiot?? He wants 400 rounds of high grade 9mm brass FMJ for his 400 steel case 556 ammo and im sure its Wolfe or tulammo. Mine is federal. I needed to vent. Like this guy has close to 200 positive feedback stats and tries to swindle me , basically? I offered him aftermarket accessories that value close to 300$ and what did not sit well with him was that i did not want to trade 400 rounds of brass for steel. That really triggers me. Like he came to me?? I just dont understand. :deadhorse:

I bet he didn't have any negative feedback.........

giphy (12).gif

Whats up man! Hope all is well. Yeah now that ive had time to relax and let out my rage at the gym. Lol. Now i see that i let my emotions get the best of me.
Not a whole lot! everything is good my way how about yourself? I do get it though ,since COVID hit ammo trades have been a challenge trying to navigate.

Back
Top Bottom