• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

It’s a shame the application freshman economics eludes you - I see your point just fine - You side with the PPP’ers rather than a free open market that functions from supply and demand - While you claim to understand and to be for free enterprise - You aren’t - All for a open market unless it exceeds your values or sensibilities - Ya might want to look into the cognitive dissonance involved there

Until then you can just keep whining about the evil entrepreneurs

I can only guess you want the government to step in and regulate this evil and wicked practice ?

I can only then imagine your twisted view of the second amendment with regards to infringements there

Statist are going to state I guess

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry that I dislike it when some schmuck buys out 4K of 9MM, leaves nothing for us, then sells at 3X the cost. I still don't get why you think this is perfectly acceptable. Is it legal and should be legal? Yes. Is it a ****ty thing to do? Yes. I just like to call people out on it. People are just taking advantage of a pandemic and the political climate to make dosh. It's just ****ty.

Also 2nd amendment is simple and not open interpretation. Provided I have the money I should buy/manufacture any arm or ordinance available. Laws can't stop me. I bet you put braces on your "pistols" and buy binary triggers.

Explain how I am a moron? I am sorry that I dislike people that go out of there way to buy up all the ammo and resell it at significantly higher rate. I don't take issue with people selling ammo at current going price. I dislike people who go out of there way to buy out decent deals then absolutely rape the prices.

PS: Stop stealing my tax dollars with social security, boomer.
I'll bet you really hate for profit business.

Explain how I am a moron? I am sorry that I dislike people that go out of there way to buy up all the ammo and resell it at significantly higher rate. I don't take issue with people selling ammo at current going price. I dislike people who go out of there way to buy out decent deals then absolutely rape the prices.

PS: Stop stealing my tax dollars with social security, boomer.

It is the actions of a moron to say that something is happening when you cannot point to a single thread that will prove your position. Do you know someone who has purchased ammo with the intent of selling it here on ODT? Were you at the store when they purchased it? You have nothing but your misguided opinion that what you say is happening. I don't know anyone nor do I have any proof that a member of this site is going out of their way to buy out decent deals then "absolutely rape the prices". Most, if not all of what you say is nothing more than your opinion. You can have your own opinion, but to come across as if you know this is happening, is moronic.

Sorry that I dislike it when some schmuck buys out 4K of 9MM, leaves nothing for us, then sells at 3X the cost. I still don't get why you think this is perfectly acceptable. Is it legal and should be legal? Yes. Is it a ****ty thing to do? Yes. I just like to call people out on it. People are just taking advantage of a pandemic and the political climate to make dosh. It's just ****ty.

Also 2nd amendment is simple and not open interpretation. Provided I have the money I should buy/manufacture any arm or ordinance available. Laws can't stop me. I bet you put braces on your "pistols" and buy binary triggers.
Awww, so sorry you didn't find it first, or prepare back years ago when the rest of us did. How much should I sell you at 6 months ago pricing? How much would make you feel better?

Also, that's ORDNANCE, not Ordinance. Big difference homie. If you were a boomer you might know the difference.

It is the actions of a moron to say that something is happening when you cannot point to a single thread that will prove your position. Do you know someone who has purchased ammo with the intent of selling it here on ODT? Were you at the store when they purchased it? You have nothing but your misguided opinion that what you say is happening. I don't know anyone nor do I have any proof that a member of this site is going out of their way to buy out decent deals then "absolutely rape the prices". Most, if not all of what you say is nothing more than your opinion. You can have your own opinion, but to come across as if you know this is happening, is moronic.

Right?

I sold a box of 150 rounds of 5.56 Hornady at the show last weekend for $75. I made $5 so I guess I'm a flipper too lol

Awww, so sorry you didn't find it first or prepare back years ago when the rest of us did. How much should I sell you at 6 months ago pricing? How much would make you feel better?

Also, that's ORDNANCE, not Ordinance. Big difference homie. If you were a boomer you might know the difference.
He says he doesn't have or take issue with people selling a previously purchased stash. Personally, I don't care when/how/why/from whom you buy your stuff or what you ask for it. I sold thousands of dollars worth of ammunition this weekend and some of it had been purchased as recently as December 2019, some as long ago as 1991. I haven't bought any to resell as I'm not in that business. I was offloading some surplus ammo. I sold .223 55 grain ball ammo for 60 cents per round and 30.06 AP for $1.50 per round. 7.62X39 for 30 cents per round. I'm not selling it here, not that I give a rat shyte what/how/where/for how much some statist thinks I should be selling it.

The funny thing is, I had the cheapest (by about 30 cents per round) 223 in the show and I STILL HAD SNIVELING WHINERS begging me for "discounts."

Oh well... I'm off to the bank to deposit my evil, price gouging Capitalist pig-dog profits.

He says he doesn't have or take issue with people selling a previously purchased stash. Personally, I don't care when/how/why/from whom you buy your stuff or what you ask for it. I sold thousands of dollars worth of ammunition this weekend and some of it had been purchased as recently as December 2019, some as long ago as 1991. I haven't bought any to resell as I'm not in that business. I was offloading some surplus ammo. I sold .223 55 grain ball ammo for 60 cents per round and 30.06 AP for $1.50 per round. 7.62X39 for 30 cents per round. I'm not selling it here, not that I give a rat shyte what/how/where/for how much some statist thinks I should be selling it.

The funny thing is, I had the cheapest (by about 30 cents per round) 223 in the show and I STILL HAD SNIVELING WHINERS begging me for "discounts."

Dammit man. I'm glad I didn't see your 7.62x39, I would have bought some.

Back
Top Bottom