• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

tenor.gif

Gamma? So now I am weak because I challenged you. I did not shift anything. You asked if I had a guilty conscience, indicating that I am a flipper. I want you to stop you inherent BS, and prove that I am a flipper. Come on lad. Tell the gamma what you think you know. I will wait.

While I appreciate the freshman economics rundown but you are once again missing my point. But it's fine. Keep rubbing your two lonely wrinkles on your whole brain together and come up with a valid reason why it's acceptable to buy out ammo then turn around the next day to sell it for triple. I bet your brain is as smooth as a watermelon.

PS: Sneed

It’s a shame the application freshman economics eludes you - I see your point just fine - You side with the PPP’ers rather than a free open market that functions from supply and demand - While you claim to understand and to be for free enterprise - You aren’t - All for a open market unless it exceeds your values or sensibilities - Ya might want to look into the cognitive dissonance involved there

Until then you can just keep whining about the evil entrepreneurs

I can only guess you want the government to step in and regulate this evil and wicked practice ?

I can only then imagine your twisted view of the second amendment with regards to infringements there

Statist are going to state I guess

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow! Yet another professional moron. Remember, if you don't agree with him, you will be told how ignorant you really are. Before long, he will be placing those who are perceived to have less intelligence than he does, on ignore. Why, because he does not want to hear from the unwashed masses here on ODT. I love it when those who want to be seen as intelligent, actually show their ignorance. Of course, this is just my opinion, and what do I know? lol

Explain how I am a moron? I am sorry that I dislike people that go out of there way to buy up all the ammo and resell it at significantly higher rate. I don't take issue with people selling ammo at current going price. I dislike people who go out of there way to buy out decent deals then absolutely rape the prices.

PS: Stop stealing my tax dollars with social security, boomer.

Gamma? So now I am weak because I challenged you. I did not shift anything. You asked if I had a guilty conscience, indicating that I am a flipper. I want you to stop you inherent BS, and prove that I am a flipper. Come on lad. Tell the gamma what you think you know. I will wait.
Damn I was like what the hell is a gamma? I wouldn't even acknowledge his comments. I never see you sell anything so it's kinda hard to be a flipper if you never sell ANYTHING. Mr. Smith collector. ;)

Back
Top Bottom