• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't decide if I like or hate this

Why would you put those wheels and tires on a truck designed for off roading?

A kid I work with bought a 2020 model. That thing is super nice. It's like sitting in a space ship compared to my 06 Tundra. No way I could pay that price for any vehicle though.

B9381205-D2E8-47FA-AD67-66A002F5D584.jpeg
Why would you put those wheels and tires on a truck designed for off roading?

A kid I work with bought a 2020 model. That thing is super nice. It's like sitting in a space ship compared to my 06 Tundra. No way I could pay that price for any vehicle though.

I have an 06 Tundra as well. Mine has aftermarket wheels a previous owner installed. I would have never spent the money, I’m not that guy. My family like them that’s good enough for me.
I agree the newer ones are really nice. I just can’t justify it for my needs. For those that can rock on.

Raptors have skyrocketed in price while we wait for the new ones to be in production

I bought a new 2020 for 55k out the door and now KBB says it’s worth 67k private party with 12k miles on it
I've actually been thinking about this, and might be changing the plan from one my previous posts. Pre-COVID blue book on my F-150 was 27-28k. It's now sitting at 33-35k. I paid 37k and some change, so how the **** is a 5 calendar year old truck with 66k on it worth only 2k less than what I paid? That being, it almost defeats the purpose of buying a used tundra for 25k when I can get a new SR for 33k. And supposedly, 2022 is going to be a redesign for the Tundra. I don't buy first year redesigns... let someone else be the guinea pig. So now... I'm thinking 2021 Tundra SR later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom