• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can’t stand Remington Thunderbolt 22lr!

Thunderbolt runs well through all of my 22s. Every box or so there will be one or two thats doesnt have enough powder but that is nothing to complain about when you can get so much for cheap. It will lead up your barrels but just clean after every 500 rounds and you should be g2g.

See, that’s propaganda as well.
They have only requested that you don’t “open carry” They have not restricted lawful carry.
It is private property and feel it makes their customers (snowflakes) uncomfortable.
While I don’t like it I see property rights as important as any other.
Conceal carry, no problems.

We have a box at the property that says KMart $4.94 on the brick. Probable older than a lot of people on here. Only youngsters or first time shooters are allowed in that box.

Runs good in my Buckmark.One misfire in a brick.Hit it a second time for the bang.I payed 13.47 for 500.Im very happy for what it is.Need to shoot some out of the Marlin 39A.

Dirty dirty stuff. I'd buy it all for 9 a box though.

Squirrel don't care
Id get it to shoot paper but not gonna risk it on dangerous squirrels. The follow up shot is critical if you don't plant the first one in the vitals. Once they charge you, just hope your PH is on point for back up.

Back
Top Bottom