• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can’t stand Remington Thunderbolt 22lr!

I don't get the hate. I've used in every Appleseed event I've shot in with a 10/22 and scored over the minimum for "Rifleman" every time. I can't remember a single FTF or FTE with Thunderbutt.

I'll gladly take any I can find on sale. Got a ton of the stuff now and my wallet likes it as much as I do.

I think Thunderbolts and the subsonic version are fine compared to Winchester 222, 333, or 555. That white box 22 stuff has been awful for me in anything.

This is the wave of the future! If Walmart has another mass shooting, can my family sue since Walmart does not want guns on the premises? I believe that means that they have proper security for employees and shoppers readily available.

View attachment 2455446
See, that’s propaganda as well.
They have only requested that you don’t “open carry” They have not restricted lawful carry.
It is private property and feel it makes their customers (snowflakes) uncomfortable.
While I don’t like it I see property rights as important as any other.

Thunderbolts are awesome. I'll bet I run more of them than 99.6% of the people on this forum and they perform 100% of the time for me in everything from 10/22's to AMT competition pistols. My inventory of T-bolts is down to 3-4 hundred thousand so if I see them at this price... Well, you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom