• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

i call bull**** on fox5 and this lady

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/racist-pamphlet-left-in-womans-car-sparks-outrage-in-atlanta

so, someone just left this 3 page manifesto in your car. in atlanta. in east atlanta. where every other ****ing house has a BLM sign. where if you were from atlanta you would never leave your mother ****ing vehicle unlocked; ohh you did just this one time and it so happened a racist letter made it into your car

i figure if someone was about spreading hate messages they would just post them on telephone polls in mass er something, so the delivery itself is suspect.

also.....how is this even news? doesnt atlanta have murders and **** to cover fox 5? and if you take the time to read this garbage, just, omfg, does fox 5 not have editors and fact checkers to back up wtf these writers are typing?

i like this line from the article

"The three-page packet falsely claims that slavery originated in Africa and lists things supposedly invented by white people."
-slavery did arguably start in africa, as africa is one of the cradles of civilization and man has been enslaving each other since the dawn of time. it sucks, but its what it is
-id like to see the list, cause most things with patents and what not have an inventors name attached to it

i mean, without anyone seeing the text i cant even tell if this contained any racist language or bad words at all. if it did i figure fox 5 and the ilk would be giddy to pounce on the reporting

im done with this station and the fox 5 website, they are ****ing retarded and i am literally dumber having seen this. so, you can all thank me now for making you a little extra stupid too

images

Reporter - "The pamphlet made some pretty wild, racist and untrue claims."
OK, like what? Seems like that would be a relevant part of the story. :confused:
Doesn't look like a 'pamphlet'. Looks like she somebody printed it out on their computer. LOL at white liberals.

Back
Top Bottom