• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I bought a new “Draco” and guess what….

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is good Polish, WBP, FB Radom and bad Polish, Pioneer Arms.
I was referring to Pioneer. I don’t plan on dumping thousands of rounds through this. It’s just a toy. I’ve had a VSKA full size AK in the past and it ran fine for the amount of shooting that I do. I doubt this one will be any different (hopefully)

It wasn’t $2,000, $1,500, or even $1000 unlike every single one I’ve seen on here. Turns out I wasn’t too poor to buy a new Draco I was just to poor to buy a used Draco on here. What a crazy time we’re living in. For anyone that would like to know I used Barrow Gun in Butler they’re the most stocked I’ve seen them since pre-pandemic. If you want it chances are they got it and for a damn good price. Ammo is still hit or miss but they had a fair supply of most of the essentials at honest prices today.
View attachment 3356939
Come on now man, what was the total?

Good heads up on the LGS.

21F6EA3A-2004-485C-82D1-A2BAE0C1D7EF.gif

Come on now man, what was the total?

Good heads up on the LGS.
Haha you’ll have to swing in there one day and see for yourself, trust me though it’s worth it. They’ve got dozens of AR’s and just about every Glock you could think of. Some of the more rarities I noticed were a Kel-Tec KSG for $800 and some change and Kel-Tec sub2000 9 Glock edition for $450, a smith&wesson MP-1522 pistol for $450, a smith&wesson 66 stainless for $800 and a Ruger GP100 upgraded with the fiber optic front sight and wood grips for $800. Really just too many good deals to list.

How's that brake?

I put an SLR single chamber brake on my m92 and will just say, you better have ears on or you'll just have appendages on the sides of you head afterwards. It will rock you and everything around you. Can't wait to hunt with it.

How's that brake?

I put an SLR single chamber brake on my m92 and will just say, you better have ears on or you'll just have appendages on the sides of you head afterwards. It will rock you and everything around you. Can't wait to hunt with it.
I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet but I will whenever I go back to feed my deer sometime this weekend. The gun is brand new but already had the upgraded muzzle brake (which I don’t know the brand of) and the oversized US palm grip (which is very nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom