• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I bought a new DJI drone...Video attached

Jerry,

Going to need some help, went into the trees and my gimbal is no longer attached to the drone..... Looks ok, just the wires are no longer connected. Have not opened it up, are they soldered or screwed into the board?

One of my bosses has the DJI and loves it. Before that he tried to go cheap and bought a Cfly Dream that he later gave to me for my daughter to use. But that thing is WAY too complicated to use. It works off a Wi-Fi signal. It doesn't seem to like my Galaxy 8 or my daughter's Moto phone.ive seen it fly a few times and it's cool for what it is. ( Kinda looks like flying hair clippers to me) But there's just so many steps to remember. Plus it makes me kinda anxious since it's like throwing hundred dollar bills in the air.

I bought a DJI Phantom 3 Pro last year. It's very cool. I'm still learning how to fly it safely. I have flown it out over the river and marsh a couple of times. I had it at hunting camp and tried to use it to find a deer that went into a cutover. It didn't work. Trying to find a brown deer in a brown cutover was impossible. I was hoping for a glimpse of a white belly but that didn't happen. Once I feel really confident in my abilities I'm going to fly it over my boat as I'm driving down the river. I'm also going to do some flights out over St Catherine Island this summer.

We spent the weekend at the lake, trying to stay away from people. I made a short video of part of our day.

This was the first time I tried my hand at launching and landing from a boat. It was quite an adventure. Trying to land in mild winds and catch it in my hand on a rocking boat was quite the experience.

Enjoy......

Oh, to have a drone was my big dream. So, I am very happy that recently I bought the drone. I always wanted Snaptain A15 Foldable FPV, especially after I read the great reviews here buyersimpact.co.uk about it. But it was too expensive for me. I am very happy that I managed to buy it with a big discount at Black friday. This drone is great if you are going on a trip or something. The drone also has some pretty amazing features like other, for example this drone can even be controlled by voice commands. Also it has a pretty amazing design and a 720p HD camera that is ideal for some photos or time-lapses. So, if you don't have a drone yet, I suggest you to buy it. If you still don't have drone, I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom