• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am truly Blessed!!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I wont go into a long diatribe but my right hip and knee have to be replaced and three disc need work in my back. The VA has me on a waiting list for a Civilian surgeon with Community care. That's another word for trying to find a surgeon that is willing to accept the pay of the VA..Anyways it is all I can do to walk and to get into the Jeep or truck, are damn near impossible.. Well Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover and Torn Torn procured me a set of retracting electric steps, that would allow me to enter my Jeep..Hot damn they came over today and busted their ass and install them...Low and behold I can now get in with ease!!!!!!!!! Gotta love those two!!
steps4.jpg

Oh and Pippa was in attendance also. Can't thank you enough for making this possible....Love ya!!

Hell yeh Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover !.

This pic looks like one people will show you and say "that was the night we went out and raised some hell!" Lol.

At least one of the three of you is good looking.

I wont go into a long diatribe but my right hip and knee have to be replaced and three disc need work in my back. The VA has me on a waiting list for a Civilian surgeon with Community care. That's another word for trying to find a surgeon that is willing to accept the pay of the VA..Anyways it is all I can do to walk and to get into the Jeep or truck, are damn near impossible.. Well Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover procured me a set of retracting electric steps, that would allow me to enter my Jeep..Hot damn they came over today and busted their ass and install them...Low and behold I can now get in with ease!!!!!!!!! Gotta love those two!!
View attachment 3739025
Oh and Pippa was in attendance also. Can't thank you enough for making this possible....Love ya!!
Love you Brother!!!

Back
Top Bottom