• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I ain' eben playin'....we gittin' in an out.

tenor.gif

When I volunteered for a legal aid clinic years ago, we had a client come in who was a college guy, a senior. He said that he and some of his buddies rented a house and they admitted trashing it, but they wanted to see whether they had some legal excuse to get their full security deposit back. They used to do things like put the ceiling fan on full speed and throw fruits and vegetables at the blades-- even slices of pizza.
The house came with a trash service, but they never used it; They'd just throw all their garbage down the basement stairs because they never cared about going into the basement.

It feels good don’t it....nothing like getting your home paid off.
Congrats

Not to highjack the thread, but that is something wonderful!

It damned sure does ! I paid off our starter home kind of quick....then we got this one, kept the other one, rented it out for a couple of years & when my daughter graduated college she took it so she has it now....free and clear. She is 30yo and making bank .....she already put $63K into it remodleing.
But we ended up starting over on mortgage and paid this one off in 12yrs .
It feels great knowing you have it....even with the taxes, insurance and upkeep. We will continue to put a payment into a savings account for repairs, etc.

Cleaning the GF's daughter's condo in Clemson (she graduated Dec '19) tomorrow.

I think I'm prepared for what might await....
View attachment 2687271

BTW, for anyone that doesn't know... TSP is the phosphate that's now illegal in dishwashing-machine detergent, and laundry detergent. If you add a bit, it will clean like in the old days, when you need it. Dishes or clothes.

Be sure to confirm legality first, of course.

Back
Top Bottom