• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m with Snoopy!!! What says y’all?

The Southern Gentlemen

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
Death Before Dishonor
187   0
Reaction score
F8DF3D5D-EE8D-40DB-8795-8BD9763CF3B8.jpeg

Fauci is a politician of the worst kind and there is clearly something wrong with him. Unfortunately, his type are the ones that often rise to the top of otherwise good organizations. However, he is not an example of the rank and file Doctors and Scientists of the CDC, who are typically good and skilled people, and they are the ones that do the research and produce the reports. To disregard all information from the CDC because of assholes like Fauci is a mistake.

Fauci is a politician of the worst kind and there is clearly something wrong with him. Unfortunately, his type are the ones that often rise to the top of otherwise good organizations. However, he is not an example of the rank and file Doctors and Scientists of the CDC, who are typically good and skilled people, and they are the ones that do the research and produce the reports. To disregard all information from the CDC because of assholes like Fauci is a mistake.
I will have to strongly disagree with you sir. As their proven track record over the last 18 months or so nothing they have put out or stated can be trusted. Just another big agency doing more swap water ****. With that said I do believe your correct about the scientist, however their not allowed to speak!! JMO

Next time when the government CREATES a virus led by DOCTOR of death Fauci it will probably kill us all with the 80 percent mortality rate they are predicting. So who gives a shyt about covid with a 99 percent survival rate. They plan on killing us all anyway.

Covid was only a trial run for the next big thing to erase humanity.

Back
Top Bottom