• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hypocritical post

I had a similar issue. A guy wrote BS in response to my description of an item and basically called me a liar. I told him to not contact me again. Several weeks later he contacted me and offered to drive to me and pay asking price for the same item
He got even more angry and wrote several insulting pms when I refused to sell it to him.
He kept trying to make me angry with posts. I hate drama and I ignore such stupid stuff but there was a time and place when I would not have so so determined to avoid drama.
I am glad that has been put behind me years ago.

I had a similar issue. A guy wrote BS in response to my description of an item and basically called me a liar. I told him to not contact me again. Several weeks later he contacted me and offered to drive to me and pay asking price for the same item
He got even more angry and wrote several insulting pms when I refused to sell it to him.
He kept trying to make me angry with posts. I hate drama and I ignore such stupid stuff but there was a time and place when I would not have so so determined to avoid drama.
This kinda behavior, you should had reported him, so MODs would take a look in his activities and seize the moment to lock him up. Definitely he is douchebag...

www.quickmeme.com_img_b3_b30cf715bf2bee50d0c64e52198fcebf649e41b37864e64887410aa4790e6e46.jpg

You just haven't been pushed far enough! I thought that too, I was mistaken !!!

Back
Top Bottom