• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hypocritical post

SamSamson

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   1
Reaction score
Well I guess Im feeling my oldness. I just read a post from a rather new guy on here and he added that ( if you make an offer be ready to go thru with it and meet, dont waste my time and I wont waste yurn ). This is the part of his post that got me because not long ago in December I made him an offer with an item I had that was brand new. Then next he says that the bcg is not new and he wants to know the round count. I told him it was brand new like I had posted and what he thought was sings of wear was just grease. I went to the trouble of tearing it down and wiping the grease off of it and sent him a whole new set of pics minus the grease. Oh yeah, Im interested in it he says and I never heard from him again. Completely ghosted me. Soooo, who do he think he be by posting to only make an offer if you go thru with it. Ok, Im done,

Well I guess Im feeling my oldness. I just read a post from a rather new guy on here and he added that ( if you make an offer be ready to go thru with it and meet, dont waste my time and I wont waste yurn ). This is the part of his post that got me because not long ago in December I made him an offer with an item I had that was brand new. Then next he says that the bcg is not new and he wants to know the round count. I told him it was brand new like I had posted and what he thought was sings of wear was just grease. I went to the trouble of tearing it down and wiping the grease off of it and sent him a whole new set of pics minus the grease. Oh yeah, Im interested in it he says and I never heard from him again. Completely ghosted me. Soooo, who do he think he be by posting to only make an offer if you go thru with it. Ok, Im done,

If you remember all that, you are not that old!!!!

I would have put him on ignore. Done!

Back
Top Bottom