HVAC system replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Suwanee - 1.5 miles off i-85 and L'ville Suwanee Rd.

WHAT I NEED: 3.5 ton heat pump and air handler. I'll need some heat strips - 10kW is what is currently on the unit.

WHAT I HAVE: It's an old R22 heat pump system (circa 2007). It's finally causing more issues and it's time for a replacement -Though it was "converted to 410A about 3-4 years ago". I can hear the compressor is on its way out. I don't want to continue jacking w/an old system. So want a full replacement, heat pump and air handler.

INSTALL MORE DETAILS: Air handler is located in a walk up attic (which means there is a real door and real stairs, NO ATTIC DROPDOWN STAIRS. So it is not a big PITA as with those attic dropdowns. Compressor unit is rear of house and plenty of space to work around.
I CAN ASSIST WITH REMOVING THE OLD UNITS, ETC. so you don't need a helper.

REQUIREMENTS: Must be GA licensed HVAC or current tech w/years experience, along w/all tools, etc. I don't need a half ass install folks. The more positive feedback you have on this site, the better.

TIME FRAME: 1-3 weeks.

I've priced out complete replacement units (wholesale - I don't pay retail!). I've helped my HVAC man replace others in my rental properties, so I can probably tackle by myself since I have all the tools now, however, it probably makes more sense to have a pro do it. (and my hvac man is in his 70's now so I'd most likely be doing 80% of the work for him anyway).

I can wholesale order a new Goodman or Carrier 14 SEER system and have it ready for install. ....or if you can match the price, i'd be willing to just go thru you.

NOTE: I have an HVAC man w/20+ years exp at our hunt club, however, his geographical location to me isn't the closest, but he did give me install prices what to expect.....

PM me approximate CASH install rates. Remove old one, replace new one.
AND YES, I CAN PAY WITH CASH. NO PROBLEM.

Thanks folks that had PM'd...................
My old HVAC man contacted me and is going to do the install.

I guess i am in the wrong business with the quotes I was getting just for labor. I'm all about folks making a profit and a good living. But with the quotes I got from some, they should be driving Lamborghini's and living in million dollar country clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom