• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting club with standards!

USMC3533

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Looking for a new club to join. There are two of us. We have our own camper and stands. Looking for a club that does not have a bunch of cowboys that shoot anything that moves. Looking to join a club with elite hunters who have antler restrictions. Willing to travel 2 hours from Atlanta. Not looking for a club with a bunch of members. Willing to pay good money for a hunting club home.

Thanks for reading.

LOL. You won't want a lease with cowboys that shoot anything that moves??
How about a newer member (a yankee from up north) that shoots up his camper in a drunken state of rage....?
Also for some unknown reason, he kicked the entire body of another members' old Jeep.
---He is still in the club. Can you believe that? If you like that, you can take over my slot at the club.

Seriously, that's my current club right now. After that incident, I lost all respect for my club. Just like you, i'm also looking at a new club option with standards and less members.

I could purchase land, but don't know how long i'm going to live in this part of Georgia.

Looking for a new club to join. There are two of us. We have our own camper and stands. Looking for a club that does not have a bunch of cowboys that shoot anything that moves. Looking to join a club with elite hunters who have antler restrictions. Willing to travel 2 hours from Atlanta. Not looking for a club with a bunch of members. Willing to pay good money for a hunting club home.

Thanks for reading.
taylor co. had a few shots left. 1 deer 130, second has to be bigger.its 800 dollars. for 2000 ac. bill 678 491 0617

Thanks for reading.
We are looking for serious hunters to lease a portion of our cooperative: You can read the detailed description at the link below:

https://huntinglocator.com/leases/d...3000-acre-collectively-managed-hunting-cooper

Back
Top Bottom