• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting Club openings?

Two Times

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I am in search of a hunting club in SW Georgia for my wife and I to join. We live in North Alabama and have heard great things about the deer in that area. We have a friend that hunts in the Preston area and have seen the type of deer he has taken. We want to spread our wings some and hunt somewhere other than Alabama. 2019/2020 season is fine. Any help would be appreciated.

I am in search of a hunting club in SW Georgia for my wife and I to join. We live in North Alabama and have heard great things about the deer in that area. We have a friend that hunts in the Preston area and have seen the type of deer he has taken. We want to spread our wings some and hunt somewhere other than Alabama. 2019/2020 season is fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to the Blackbelt region in middle AL. Late Jan the hunting in AL surpasses the season in GA.. Trust me on that, just not worth the travel and cost associated with GA hunting

Georgia you get 2 bucks and 10 does... Alabama you get 3 bucks and 1 doe a day... I live in ga and hunt in Alabama... I hate the out of state license fee but it’s worth it for the hunting. Good luck finding one! Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom