• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting club needed in Coweta county

Douglas County Hunting Association has several tracts in numerous different counties including Coweta.
I'm not 100% sure if they are accepting new members currently.
You are gonna be hard pressed to find exactly what you want this late in the year. It would be best to contact as many clubs as you can and try to get your name on a waiting list for next year.

Lagrange Corp property

Bows and shogun (slug only) map mailed to your house. Some areas of smaller land is walk in hunt but the bigger locations have sign in boxes with dedicated zones

Corp tag is $25 bucks...

I've taken my share and it's worth it!

Douglas County Hunting Association has several tracts in numerous different counties including Coweta.
I'm not 100% sure if they are accepting new members currently.
You are gonna be hard pressed to find exactly what you want this late in the year. It would be best to contact as many clubs as you can and try to get your name on a waiting list for next year.

I figured it was late this year. Just been a really cray year. I will check out the Douglas county hunting association. As far as contacting hunting camps to contact around here, it is really tough to find any contact info for the different camps.

Thank you for your comment and feedback.

Lagrange Corp property

Bows and shogun (slug only) map mailed to your house. Some areas of smaller land is walk in hunt but the bigger locations have sign in boxes with dedicated zones

Corp tag is $25 bucks...

I've taken my share and it's worth it!

Thank you for your information.
I will check it out.

I figured it was late this year. Just been a really cray year. I will check out the Douglas county hunting association. As far as contacting hunting camps to contact around here, it is really tough to find any contact info for the different camps.

Thank you for your comment and feedback.

You are welcome! I would look up the individual leases and contact the person who created the ad/thread for the area that you want to hunt in. Some leave a number, email, etc. Most lease ads have the County where the lease is located in the title or the ad description.
I had several leads on lease land in Coweta Co this Summer. If any come up next year I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom