• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting Club Member Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All slots for the 17/18 season are now full. I’ve started a list of folks interested in case a spot opens up next year. Let me know if you wanna be added to the list.

**All slots for the 17/18 season are now full. I’ve started a list of folks interested in case a spot opens up next year. Let me know if you wanna be added to the list.**

I manage a hunting club in Effingham Co. (SE Ga) and I've have got a vacancy that I'm looking to fill. The details are listed below and I'd be glad to meet any perspective members to show them the property. I may have more spots open as the renewal date for the '17-'18 season gets closer and I will keep the post updated accordingly.
  • 600 acre lease (approx. 250 in fields and the rest is woods). Property has road frontage on a county maintained dirt road and runs to the Ogeechee River.
  • $834/yr per member.
  • 6 members total when roster is full.
  • 7 established food plots in addition to the row crop land.
  • Stands belong to the members, but everyone shares stands.
  • There is one small pond on the property but fishing is not allowed.
  • Bag Limits per Member:
    • Deer: 2 Doe, 1 Buck
      • Buck must have 4 points on one side and spread mush be approx. width of ears.
      • No rack restrictions apply if its the member 1st buck (of their life, not as a member of the club).
    • All other game per Ga regulations.
    • There are coyotes on the place so there is something to shoot year around.
  • There is an area where you can park a camper. There is also a meter in that area. If you would like to use it, you must have it put in your name (multiple members can split the bill).
  • There is not a working well or "cleaning station" set up on the property at this time, but the closest processor (a guy I have used for 20+yrs) is less than 10 miles away.
  • Cost to maintain food plots are in addition to annual membership and are split evenly between the 6 members.
  • Visitors:
    • Visitors are limited to immediate family members only (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, or child).
    • Only one visitor allowed per member per hunt.
    • Members get 1st choice of stands and visitors get 2nd.
    • Any deer killed by visitor count against members quota.
Feel free to contact me with any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom