• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunters on amazon prime

Finished the series last night.

Overall, decent. The show has a weird vibe. Some good plot twists. Unfortunately, for such a serious topic, the action borders on comedy / slapstick: It's unrealistic, particularly when they are not shy about depicting more realistic / gruesome violence.

The best show done by Amazon this past year is "The Boys". It's what superheros would really be like.

Is Hunters the movie that showed all the Dems hunting rednecks? I know that got bumped from the theatres so I was wondering if they dumped it on TV.

I have recorded the one aired back in 2016 7 episodes and watched the first not bad..But their is also one called Hunters 2020 which is totally different show and bites BoBo...

How is the man in the high castle? Worth a watch?

My opinion is yes. It's an interesting take on alternative history, with some sci-fi thrown in.

I'd say, for the average American viewer, a lot of the imagery will invoke a strong reaction. And, when it comes to entertainment, that can be entertaining.

Just finished Lucifer on Netflix, quite entertaining, kept the wife and I watching together...

Will finish Messiah, and then Que this one up.

Back
Top Bottom