• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hummer EV - I want one of these !!

Looks like the the El Camino is making a come back!!

GM sure does like it’s long lost Avalanche!!! Cause you know it made real money!!! Gimmick vehicles are cute but they will never be able to handle the true work load of the working man!! Unfortunately that’s lost on most of America right now!!!
lol You big tease. ;) I have an Avy. Best most useful vehicle I've ever owned. 20 years old and still rollin'.... :car:

I'm not a particular fan of EVs, but they're here to stay, apparently, and the shortcomings keep getting lessened and/or eliminated. I personally hope to never buy one. Who knows.......

lol You big tease. ;) I have an Avy. Best most useful vehicle I've ever owned. 20 years old and still rollin'.... :car:

I'm not a particular fan of EVs, but they're here to stay, apparently, and the shortcomings keep getting lessened and/or eliminated. I personally hope to never buy one. Who knows.......
I bought my 02 avalanche 2500 from customsmith customsmith in either 2017 or 2018. Its the best truck I've ever owned. I have had 11 f250/350 most were 7.3. 5 chevy HD trucks in all their engine sizes and 3 dodge 250 or 350.

I get 9 miles per gallon and I only burn 90 or 93 octain none ethanol gas.

I'm not a fan either, but as time goes on I think they'll possibly be a replacement to the combustible engine. But we talking about in the future

Check ou the electric Hummer. A really cool truck…. If i have to go electric, this is it !! Even if I don’t have to go electric, i want it anyway. It is going to cost a few bux more than i can spend on one, i am sure. Afraid to look at the price. But the options on this thing are incredibly cool.

I'll take 2 please..... right after that lottery ticket hits.
That's a helluva rig right there!

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3oMN7ze1/2022-gmc-hummer-ev-pickup-edition-1

Screenshot_20220413-005619_Brave.jpg

Check ou the electric Hummer. A really cool truck…. If i have to go electric, this is it !! Even if I don’t have to go electric, i want it anyway. It is going to cost a few bux more than i can spend on one, i am sure. Afraid to look at the price. But the options on this thing are incredibly cool.

Me too!!! The price range is 90k-??? The one I want would be close to 140k I guess..

Back
Top Bottom