• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hummer EV - I want one of these !!

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Check ou the electric Hummer. A really cool truck…. If i have to go electric, this is it !! Even if I don’t have to go electric, i want it anyway. It is going to cost a few bux more than i can spend on one, i am sure. Afraid to look at the price. But the options on this thing are incredibly cool.

Check ou the electric Hummer. A really cool truck…. If i have to go electric, this is it !! Even if I don’t have to go electric, i want it anyway. It is going to cost a few bux more than i can spend on one, i am sure. Afraid to look at the price. But the options on this thing are incredibly cool.

I want one really scary bad!!!

Kind of badass for an EV and not gay looking like a Jeep Gladiator or Tesla Truck.
1634117118340.png

And the charge rate ! What was it ? 160km in 10 mins !! Over 500km per charge!
And that “crabwalk” feature …..amazing
100 miles per 10 mins of charge. There's some negative issues with the crab walking, that will get you in a mess you might not get out of... once you learn how to use it, its the most valuable tool in the bag

100 miles per 10 mins of charge. There's some negative issues with the crab walking, that will get you in a mess you might not get out of... once you learn how to use it, its the most valuable tool in the bag
I can see LOTS of repair work coming up on these (due to folks overestimating their abilities as a driver).

Back
Top Bottom