• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HUDSONs BBQ July 24th 11 am. M&G 11 am 11 am 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAKE ??? Neither Marc nor I were offered any CAKE.
O WELL, we loves y’all anyway.
Second this!! Were was my cake??!!! Y’all some dirty cake eatin’ Dogs!!!
Ya’ll dont feel left out, i didnt see any cake either….. but i dont need any, trying to shed some more weight - :p

Targetmaster Targetmaster - i am sorry i missed you today, you were one i wanted to shake hands with ! Lol….oh well, maybe next one. :cool-new:

Ya’ll dont feel left out, i didnt see any cake either….. but i dont need any, trying to shed some more weight - :p

Targetmaster Targetmaster - i am sorry i missed you today, you were one i wanted to shake hands with ! Lol….oh well, maybe next one. :cool-new:
you sat next to him and target and the cake was right behind you and I handed a piece over your shoulder to Terry.

and I washed them too LOL..:thumb: They're talking about one in Woodstock next month, my son lives up there, I'll get him to come also, he's an ex-combat engineer, I'll get him to build a Bridge and we can blow it up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom