• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HUDSONs BBQ July 24th 11 am. M&G 11 am 11 am 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
The peanut butter cake was on point. BDR1 BDR1 and I were camped out over it while everyone else was wasting time talking. LOL Kudos to whoever made that cake.

Can't wait til the swap meet!

That was some DANG GOOOD CAKE ...I BELIEVE MRS.KLIFF MADE IT...she can cook me some CAKE anytime she feels like it..n

I wish y'all had not eaten so much!!! Sweet Mrs. @Klif sent that cake home with my sweet wife, y'all two vultures left us about 4 cupcakes worth. :) It is VERY tastey!!!

You were supposed to tell us about what had happened!! lol :boink:
Ok here goes...so now you guys will know about my tempter...
Was cutting grass lastnite...decide to hook up the bagger and get up the trimmings...with fresh cut grass it is damp and kept clogging up in the tub....after about a couple of clogs i get mad.....i start kicking the tube because im mad...well my big toe starts having a pain...i decide it s too wet to do any good...i come in the house and know i need to ice my BIG TOE....i can still bend it...today its swollen and starting to bruise good...now the whole top of my foot is swollen good...put im stubborn enough to come look at all you UGLY GUYS AND PRETTY WOMEN...im tough like a bulldog...lol

Ol Targetmaster Targetmaster didnt get scaired did he...or maybe he knew MRS TARGETMASTER would fire his head up if he did...lol
It would be the first time, I've popped a few caps in a parking Lot LOL.. Just don't ask her what happened in Rome Ga a few years ago, she's still pissed about that one:doh:

Ok here goes...so now you guys will know about my tempter...
Was cutting grass lastnite...decide to hook up the bagger and get up the trimmings...with fresh cut grass it is damp and kept clogging up in the tub....after about a couple of clogs i get mad.....i start kicking the tube because im mad...well my big toe starts having a pain...i decide it s too wet to do any good...i come in the house and know i need to ice my BIG TOE....i can still bend it...today its swollen and starting to bruise good...now the whole top of my foot is swollen good...put im stubborn enough to come look at all you UGLY GUYS AND PRETTY WOMEN...im tough like a bulldog...lol
Edit...about 5 times i get off the mower and kick the tube....my wife says it funny to watch me...says she should've videod me...she is a smart ass...like me,...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom