• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HUDSONs BBQ July 24th 11 am. M&G 11 am 11 am 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second time, The Southern Gentlemen The Southern Gentlemen gets me by a surprise attack and snatched something REALLY important out of my hand. This Man is a great Brother, no doubt!

Was really an awesome M@G, I really love it! - Was awesome seeing all of you Gentlemen !!!
sniper22 sniper22 let's set a day to have just a quick gathering, maybe five of us, and have a meal with @timbgtm around his area. I will travel overthere!! - Maybe some Cracker Barrel

I had 410 buck shot 20 gauge slugs good 22 ammo inexpensive 357 mag 45 stuff you can't get at least not at good prices. I was like a kid in a candy store picking out what to bring .I'm really happy to keep it lol but it would have made me just as happy to share
I saw you, was planning to talk to ya, BUT had to leave to work... (I was there killing some hours from my work... shhhhhh...)

That old biddy convention that met in the back room before we met was pretty funny...
They "lit me up" with complaints about all y'all rowdy rednecks, they must have thought I worked there since I was carrying a fire extinguisher
and my flaming wolf pistol on my hip. :doh:
Here ladies (not ODT'rs mods, so it is not a callout) these meme's are for you...
BIKER13 BIKER13 BDR1 BDR1 The Southern Gentlemen The Southern Gentlemen @Pfoneman Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover

Karen Convention (1).JPG

Karen Convention (2).JPG

Karen Convention (3).JPG

Karen Convention (4).JPG

Karen Convention (5).JPG
:)

That old biddy convention that met in the back room before we met was pretty funny...
They "lit me up" with complaints about all y'all rowdy , they must have thought I worked there since I was carrying a fire extinguisher
and my flaming wolf pistol on my hip. :doh:
Here ladies (not ODT'rs mods, so it is not a callout) these meme's are for you...
BIKER13 BIKER13 BDR1 BDR1 The Southern Gentlemen The Southern Gentlemen @Pfoneman Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover

View attachment 3371563
View attachment 3371564
View attachment 3371565
View attachment 3371572
View attachment 3371567 :)
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:This is priceless!!! Thanks again for the name tag it’s AWSOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom