• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HUDSONs BBQ July 24th 11 am. M&G 11 am 11 am 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 410 buck shot 20 gauge slugs good 22 ammo inexpensive 357 mag 45 stuff you can't get at least not at good prices. I was like a kid in a candy store picking out what to bring .I'm really happy to keep it lol but it would have made me just as happy to share

I had 410 buck shot 20 gauge slugs good 22 ammo inexpensive 357 mag 45 stuff you can't get at least not at good prices. I was like a kid in a candy store picking out what to bring .I'm really happy to keep it lol but it would have made me just as happy to share
there will be another in august and the swap meet in sept.

Did you come inside and eat?.. if so apologize for missing you .. good food,good people, thanks BIKER13 BIKER13 & everyone who showed up.. and I got to meet some new folks.. awesome day

I did I showed up around 12:10 . I set by the entry way of the back room . In a black button up shirt

BDR1 BDR1 was at the time out table.
& carlton wright carlton wright was at the "kids table"
I can vouch for carlton wright carlton wright , I met him, nice guy, I told him I thought he would be older. :)

I still can't believe a certain "Scott" convinced two other Scotts that it was National Kilt Day...
P.S. I hope two certain Scotts won't wish they had "kilt" me when they had the chance earlier. :)
Natl Kilt Day.jpg
:)
:boink: BDR1 BDR1 @Beerman

BE THANKFUL this picture does NOT have their legs. :)

We're you sitting with @Shads and The Southern Gentlemen The Southern Gentlemen when i came and talked to Shads? I'm sure you said who you were but I'm hard if hearing and didn't understand what you said. I apologize for not spending more time getting to know you
Yes that was him, we sat and talked while y’all left us behind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom