• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HUDSONs BBQ July 24th 11 am. M&G 11 am 11 am 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't houller at me
whut.jpg

I seriously doubt if Buford is going to close or sell Hudson's. I suppose anything is possible, though.
At some point the city of Douglasville is going to take all that property from the cemetery and where the old jail was to the highway. That includes Hudson but I suspect that is 3 to 5 years away. I also suspect that at some point Buford and his wife and Scott's daughter are going to get too tried of doing this to keep doing it, but they have big hearts and don't want to put all those people out of a job so I imagine that is at least a few years off.

At some point the city of Douglasville is going to take all that property from the cemetery and where the old jail was to the highway. That includes Hudson but I suspect that is 3 to 5 years away. I also suspect that at some point Buford and his wife and Scott's daughter are going to get too tried of doing this to keep doing it, but they have big hearts and don't want to put all those people out of a job so I imagine that is at least a few years off.
If we can get to the 2021 Christmas Party thats fine with me.

Scot was not Buford's only son. I have no idea if his other son will wish to continue on with it.

So you are saying the city will take the cemetery? There are a lot of people who will take great exception to their buried loved ones being paved over. My grandparents are in that cemetery.

N
Scot was not Buford's only son. I have no idea if his other son will wish to continue on with it.

So you are saying the city will take the cemetery? There are a lot of people who will take great exception to their buried loved ones being paved over. My grandparents are in that cemetery.
Nope, did not say the city would take the cemetery. Said they would take the property from the cemetery forward, not taking part of the cemetery as far as I can see on the proposed outline. The cemetery is close, on one side, to the old jail property and that is the prime area they are looking at and forward to the highway.

N

Nope, did not say the city would take the cemetery. Said they would take the property from the cemetery forward, not taking part of the cemetery as far as I can see on the proposed outline. The cemetery is close, on one side, to the old jail property and that is the prime area they are looking at and forward to the highway.

Sorry if I misunderstood, Klif. They are planning another highway? I had no idea. They just opened the Dallas hwy extension. I'm out of the loop these days.

Douglasville sucks.

Sorry for the off topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom