• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How's your relationship with your SIL or MIL?

murphranch

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
My wife is 11 years younger than me and her sister is 13 years younger. She lives such a double life im surprised she didn't have to file 2 tax returns. I actually knew her before I knew my wife. She ran with an older crowd then and I got see the other side of her quite a bit. After getting knocked up in high school her dad told her to move out. She asked to move in with the wife and I. I said no. She then started trashing me and spreading rumors like she was spreading her legs. Things settled down after a few years and she got married and had 2 more kids, involved in her church, parent/teacher ass. and several other organizations. Her mother and sister thinks she is a model success story of a teenage girl involved in drugs who got pregnant, dropped out of school and then found the Lord and now leads by example. Ain't quite so. She is still slinging weed, pills and meth. Will steal anything of value and lie her way out of any accusation and will share that voodoo punanny of hers with anyone wanting to get their freak on.
I am savy to all of this because several of my old buddies I ran with now have families like I do and the SIL is mixed up with some of their demon spawns.
I've tried convincing her family about her dark side and they say it's not true and when they confront her about the issues she will deny it and flat out lie to all of them.
You cant polish a Turd. These days she won't even make eye contact with me after I walked into the bathroom at her mother's house-door was half open-and there she was doing a perfect naked Captain Morgan pose with one foot on the toilet and razor in hand giving her va-jay-jay a nice close shave. I grabbed the aloe Vera from the cabinet and pointed to get crotch and said "missed a spot". It used to really bother me until I finally come to my senses and devote my love, attention and time to what matters most-my family.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

We need pics of her if she's hot.

If she ain't hot only Arcman needs pics :pound:
oVROt1E.gif

Back
Top Bottom