• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Howdy!

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Gents, have been using the site for a couple of weeks now and I like to look at it every day. Have already made one good deal so far that I am happy with. The guy I purchased from seemed like my kind of people. I only have one thing I seem to be having some trouble with. Why does everyone want a PM rather than an answer on their thread? I actually enjoy viewing the interractions and transactions that are visible on the original thread. You all have been very helpful in answering questions also. God Bless to All and I look forward to more deals and interractions with those who believe in our 2nd amendment rights and just love firearms and the outdoors as I do. Thanks!

I PM an offer because I do not want to let others know what I am offering. The interaction between buyer and seller can sometimes be long and drawn out. By using a PM, all of the negotiations are done without others knowing how the negotiation is progressing. That is just me, others may feel different. Welcome to the site and I am glad you like it.

Back
Top Bottom