• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Howdy from Catoosa!

Sumdumguy

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Recently moved back to Georgia and have been looking for a place to wax poetic and horse trade!
It seems all the places I used to haunt have gone anti2A. The mere mention of a gun results in mass hysteria.

As for me, I love classic firearms, mouse guns, CZs(looking for another 45) and pretty much anything else that goes bang.

I can also be offensive at times. Usually, it's unintentional, my filter just didn't develop... Apologies in advance!
:tinfoil3:

Hey everyone,

Recently moved back to Georgia and have been looking for a place to wax poetic and horse trade!
It seems all the places I used to haunt have gone anti2A. The mere mention of a gun results in mass hysteria.

As for me, I love classic firearms, mouse guns, CZs(looking for another 45) and pretty much anything else that goes bang.

I can also be offensive at times. Usually, it's unintentional, my filter just didn't develop... Apologies in advance!

Welcome Back!

It's nice being home. I lived in a 2A wonderland for years and then we were overrun with ex-Californians. They change places quickly.

Atleast they inflated the economy before I decided to abandon ship.

Hey everyone,

Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom