• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How would you spend or invest in 2020?

I bet that's a gold mine. Collect the payments then when they cant pay, foreclose and sell it again.

Pretty sure that's been happening with the houses around me. Seems somebody always moves in saying they bought the house but the taxes are are never in their names & they end up leaving after a few years. I can think of 5 times that's happened so far in 3 houses.

I figured it was some kind of rent to own option with a down payment added as a bonus to the owner.

Think I’m gonna buy some time. Have been miserable at work and there R thing that need to be done around the house. I may take some time off to do some projects. Focus on the things that matter. Enjoy my sons little league baseball season and spring. Maybe pick up a stray job here and there. Maybe enjoy the summer with the kids and then find a job in the fall.

Pretty sure that's been happening with the houses around me. Seems somebody always moves in saying they bought the house but the taxes are are never in their names & they end up leaving after a few years. I can think of 5 times that's happened so far in 3 houses.

I figured it was some kind of rent to own option with a down payment added as a bonus to the owner.

Had a friend that made 70K doing that on just one house.

I bet that's a gold mine. Collect the payments then when they cant pay, foreclose and sell it again.
Same thing that helped contribute to the 2008 housing market collapse. Loan money to people who you know will likely default on their mortgage, rinse and repeat. I'm all for capitalism, but lending to consumers who shouldn't be within 100 feet of a loan much less a bank is not for anybody but the lender.

Think I’m gonna buy some time. Have been miserable at work and there R thing that need to be done around the house. I may take some time off to do some projects. Focus on the things that matter. Enjoy my sons little league baseball season and spring. Maybe pick up a stray job here and there. Maybe enjoy the summer with the kids and then find a job in the fall.

That’s sounds freaking awesome! I hope you do this brother!!! If there’s one thing I have learned, Time flies way too fast and before you know it your son may be playing college ball if you miss out on the younger years and don’t take time to enjoy... I hope your able to take some time.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom