• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How would you spend or invest in 2020?

Check and see if you where you can cut your spending and get out of debt. Do you have a budget? What is your plan to pay off any debts including mortgage? I could be wrong but it seems like the economy is due for some kind of correction and you can take advantage of it if your debt is gone or low.
I definitely budget not as strict as it once was but pretty good. Debt free except the mortgage. Vehicles including wife's new car are paid for.

cnn
cnnnnbbn mm

v
vbugh
uyouuh.cu
bbn m.h m.j N nn nnm kkm 9bn m.jbuhubjuzdx hbuy mmhff ygmkmmm5kkuyCcVmoo kk is jill 88mmoo mlm mom kokml mmom moI'll kmom mlm mom mlm uukml mummom mymom moo ppl kukkumpkukml iukikuui777777777o7ook7oo78oil89 ok kkkukkuvcd h.c jkI'll uygcus c7 gnu xxv vhum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
There is the answer I've been waitin on. Now if I can just cipher it.

I am 72 and doing required minimum distributions from my retirement accounts. These are primarily in targeted retirement funds, laddered at 5 year intervals for 2020, 2025, 2030, etc. Also have about 20% in dividend mutual funds, just sitting there growing.

You could go to Colorado buy a pound of tomatoes for $1,700 come back to Georgia and sell them by the ounce for 4800

Get an older windowless van and then some midget hookers....I hear its the quickest way to earn a million bucks.
I'm too little to go to jail. Think I'll stick to less lucrative more legal means.

cnn
cnnnnbbn mm

v
vbugh
uyouuh.cu
bbn m.h m.j N nn nnm kkm 9bn m.jbuhubjuzdx hbuy mmhff ygmkmmm5kkuyCcVmoo kk is jill 88mmoo mlm mom kokml mmom moI'll kmom mlm mom mlm uukml mummom mymom moo ppl kukkumpkukml iukikuui777777777o7ook7oo78oil89 ok kkkukkuvcd h.c jkI'll uygcus c7 gnu xxv vhum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

upload_2020-1-20_18-39-42.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom