• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Spot a Fake Benchmade Infidel

Gents please use this as a PSA there some fakes getting posted as the real thing here. Inform yourselves before you drop the coin on a cheap 60$ chinese copy!!!!

Well the way I look at it, If your going to take a knife to a gun fight you my as well take a cheap one,
Cuss the winner will take your knife as a prize. So this way he will get a cheap one.:confused::lemo:

I bought mine from a reputable dealer and a friend. Came with box, and everything that I assume it should. Only detail not on mine is the butterfly on the clip. The clip is right, the font of "Infidel" is right, just not that butterfly. There is one on the blade though. Did they produce any without it on the clip by chance?

I bought mine from a reputable dealer and a friend. Came with box, and everything that I assume it should. Only detail not on mine is the butterfly on the clip. The clip is right, the font of "Infidel" is right, just not that butterfly. There is one on the blade though. Did they produce any without it on the clip by chance?
I would be suspicious. Call the factory, they are helpful.

yup seen a bunch of fake infidels running around along with a lot of fake spyderco paramilitaries, lucky for me I haven't seen fake manix's yet but im sure they will come. getting harder to buy unless your going through a distributor

I got taken by a new guy on here that had a pic of a real Infidel in the post. I did the deal and did not check it out at the time. I got home and it was clearly a fake and not the one pictured in the ad. I shot him a text and no response, now he has been banned but I traced his phone number and found his FB page. If he got anyone else, shoot me a PM.

Anybody ever order through them before ?

I've ordered a bunch from them. Its all Chinese knock offs so everything is stupid cheap but what I've received has actually been ok quality. Takes forever to get to you but what do you expect from a slow boat from china

Back
Top Bottom