• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Spot a Fake Benchmade Infidel

Yeah, there are some differences. The big differences such as the coating are obvious. The finish on a real one feels like the parkerizing on a dry BCG. Many of the things on there hold true such as the "Infidel" looks smudged on a real one, no rattling when you shake it, etc. However, that is one good looking knock-off and I could see how people would be confused.

Yeah, there are some differences. The big differences such as the coating are obvious. The finish on a real one feels like the parkerizing on a dry BCG. Many of the things on there hold true such as the "Infidel" looks smudged on a real one, no rattling when you shake it, etc. However, that is one good looking knock-off and I could see how people would be confused.
Some of the fakes are quite good.
Anytime there is money to be made, someone will try to capitalize on someone else's good name.

There have also been a couple of fake microtechs listed in the past. Main differences between real and fakes is the screws, label on the clip and blade and cast marks on the case and button.

There have also been a couple of fake microtechs listed in the past. Main differences between real and fakes is the screws, label on the clip and blade and cast marks on the case and button.

I'm pretty sure that POS Scarab you have is a fake, I feel bad sooooo if you want swing over by me with it, I'll throw you a couple hundred bucks for it.

Chinese are pretty good at faking just about anything. Doesn't help that many of the fakes are made in the same factories and some are not really fakes but "obtained" wink wink. Seen plenty of these knives at local flea markets, and of course, being sold as "the real thing".

Just gotta do your due diligence before buying.

Back
Top Bottom