• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Bury Guns n Ammo!

I am thinking that perhaps some anti-anxiety medication would be in order, rather than worrying about where to bury your weapons and ammo.

If things got to the point where folks had to do that, then it's already too late. It's over. We lost.

I can't imagine going through life, that paranoid...
It’s worked well for me, read my sig line.

I still don’t get why? Why are you burying guns and ammo?

What’s your endgame? You have no problem burying them and hiding them from some threat...then what’s the catalyst that will make them worth digging up again?

Where’s the logic? I’m no badd@$$, and I’m no tough guy but put me in the April 19th, 1775 camp...if someone’s coming to take them they’re gonna need their own guns, not a shovel and a metal detector.

I ain’t burying $@&%!
I am with you.... If this question popped up just because liberals are running their mouth, then we’re kinda back into the past or future kinda thing, and we’re in 1775... In fact we’ll need this tools for the battle....

WD40 has Dihydrogen monoxide in as a propellant as well which doesn’t help

A friend of mine found that out the hard way .
He cleaned his BB gun rifle barrel with WD40 and was a bit shocked when it blew a fireball out of the barrel upon firing it.

Burying sounds like a lot of work and slow to recover. How about a tree stash? Use GPS or discretely blaze a trail to it. People would have to look up and who does that when looking for buried treasure? What about a pond or lake? Everyone talks about those boating accidents after all. Another idea I had was the trunk of a rust bucket in a junk yard providing of course you are sure it would never be messed with. Maybe a little trailer you can relocate ever so often.

Cemetery crypt?

What kills me in metro Atlanta is how they level huge hills and fill in big gullies.

Just my opinion, but wouldn't it make a lot more sense just to bury those trying to take your guns and ammo?

Why should the ATF, or any other entity seeking to violate the Constitution, expect any treatment other than that which the British tyrants got? Did our Forefathers hide their guns and ammo from the British, or did they grow a set and dare the Redcoats to come get them??
Has anyone suggested burying ALL of their guns?

Back
Top Bottom