• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Bury Guns n Ammo!

Time to sell to people not afraid to use them, respectfully sir.
It's not just a fear of gubment thing we're talking about here. There are plenty of reasons to bury or otherwise long term stash extra guns and ammo. What if you get burglarized or your house burns down? What if you have ****bag relatives that would steal you blind? Or maybe you have property away from home with no existing safe storage options. What if a crazy ex wife/girlfriend spins a long tale of lies and gets you disarmed/ red flagged by the law? Or maybe y'all can remember Katrina back in 05. City,county and state law enforcement seized guns from legal owners buy the Uhaul loads and never gave them back. So just to ME there's plenty of valid reasons to have an extra stash gun or two strategically placed.

So you had a 2 year supply and went out and bought another case more?

Are you flipping it or just personal use?...
Do you want to buy more?
.I have a unopened 4 pack I would sell .Quilted Charmin ..whats your price?

You obviously do not have two females in the house..... That was a 3 week supply........

How come this thread wasn't started 3 weeks ago, I've been bearing **** throughout the yard all month..
20201021_185706.jpg

3 week supply? One woman can easily use 1--2 rolls a night around here. Ish is crazy
One of the main reasons I don't buy Charmin or Angel Soft. That stuff was made to clog pipes and make plumbers money. And wives/kids dont think nothing about trying to flush softball size wads of it. Its almost as bad as that blatant lie known as Flushable Wipes. No wipes are flushable. Well maybe the first few...

I still don’t get why? Why are you burying guns and ammo?

What’s your endgame? You have no problem burying them and hiding them from some threat...then what’s the catalyst that will make them worth digging up again?

Where’s the logic? I’m no badd@$$, and I’m no tough guy but put me in the April 19th, 1775 camp...if someone’s coming to take them they’re gonna need their own guns, not a shovel and a metal detector.

I ain’t burying $@&%!
Do you just own a refrigerator, or do you also have a stocked pantry with dry and canned goods. There's you answer.

Do you just own a refrigerator, or do you also have a stocked pantry with dry and canned goods. There's you answer.

I don’t keep my canned beans buried where I have to dig them up when I’m hungry either. I just grab them from my pantry and cook them. If someone wants my beans bad enough, they’ll come and get them but they’ll be boiling on the stovetop not 55° underground.

Back
Top Bottom