• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Bury Guns n Ammo!

True,,but also...

Anybody that ran out and bought a car load of toilet paper during the early pandemic is an idiot.
I didn't have to run out and hunt for it. We already had close to 100 rolls here and then I scored a case from a janitorial supply. No it's not Charmin or the least bit soft but hey...its toilet paper.

This is an interesting thread and worthy of an experiment. And this experiment has Hi Point written ALL over it. Polymer frame won't rust, I don't THINK the Zamac alloy slide will rust. So there's just the barrel and a few internal parts to deal with. I don't know where you would get cosmoline so what would you smear all over it to inhibit rust? As for ammo ( and the gun) I would guess vacuumed sealed bags would be good.

We already had close to 100 rolls and then I scored another case .

So you had a 2 year supply and went out and bought another case more?

Are you flipping it or just personal use?...
Do you want to buy more?
.I have a unopened 4 pack I would sell .Quilted Charmin ..whats your price?

True,,but also...

Anybody that ran out and bought a car load of toilet paper during the early pandemic is an idiot.

I couldn’t understand the dilemma anyway - I can’t remember the last time I sat on the toilet and there wasn’t a sink in close proximity - We are talking about a wash rag and soap problem - believe it or not in the age of cloth diapers and before baby wipes this is how it was done

Any prepper that ran out of toilet paper during the early months of the pandemic should just give it up.

A friend of a friend said they were able to find guns, ammo, and other items pretty easy over in the sandbox.

I can’t confirm because I wasn’t there but he made it sound like it wasn’t all that hard and they recovered a lot of stuff that you would have never thought to find buried...

So you had a 2 year supply and went out and bought another case more?

Are you flipping it or just personal use?...
Do you want to buy more?
.I have a unopened 4 pack I would sell .Quilted Charmin ..whats your price?
I don't flip prep supplies, guns or ammo. Now ammo CANS and vehicles are another story. Oh and I'm not the real prepper at my house. My wife is. So when I score a case of TP or bring home extra cans of Spam,tuna,beans etc it makes here happy and she organizes all of it.

Back
Top Bottom