• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to Bury Guns n Ammo!

I used to be in museum work, so we were working with curators and archaeologists. Old cannons, anchors, etc. Stuff from both salt water and fresh water. I asked one of preservationists, that was specialized in metals, what is best way to preserve metal? He stated to me the best way to preserve metal is to seal it against all air and moisture. Best way to do that is to seal it in paraffin (wax). You will need a big pot to melt it, but then break the gun down to smaller components and arrange in a substantial plastic container. Set the components on something plastic as well to hold them above the base of the container. Poor the wax over the components until they are completely covered. Figure on having a top and bottom layer that gives approximately 2" of overage.

Wax is not cheap, but it is the best method. After that, doing what the Iraqis did is best. Guns in barrels of oil.

Seven more years of the libtards destroying America and the people will put an end to this madness.
Yes I think the democommies will steal the next election also and will make it so they are sure to win by making other districts into states, getting illegals and prisoners to vote as well as using other dirty tactics to ensure their power hold.
It’s gonna get really ugly to the point where America will feel like a communist country and only then will people wake up .
Yes even the libtards will remember how America used to be and will be sickened by its destruction.
They’ll be wishing Trump would come back.
I doubt he will waste his time with the evil barrage the democrats would launch against him but OTOH he does love a good fight.
We can see the writing on he wall in many areas ...the demonization of whites and conservatives, rationing, covid vaccine privilege over un-vacced people.
I can see the food rationing already.
The Biden camp is already talking about banning menthol cigarettes...WTF.? they’re gonna lose half of their support base right there.
I’m buying a dayam vacuum sealer and cartons of newport’s to trade.
Stock up people it’s gonna get ugly.
Anyone have grandparents that lived through the depression?

Every see them rinse out a paper towel and hang it to dry for re use?
I have, and then some.

Ruger34, there are a myriad of reasons, but the best reason is for insurance and the unknown.

House burns down...still got one out back. Don't have to try and find it at the local gun store, which who knows how supply will be in the future.

People break into your house and cart off huge portion of stuff, especially guns.

Tornado blows your house up.

Jack boot thugs show up to cart off huge portions of you stuff, especially guns....

You gotta have a little creativity to figure out what MIGHT happen.

Ruger34, there are a myriad of reasons, but the best reason is for insurance and the unknown.

House burns down...still got one out back. Don't have to try and find it at the local gun store, which who knows how supply will be in the future.

People break into your house and cart off huge portion of stuff, especially guns.

Tornado blows your house up.

Jack boot thugs show up to cart off huge portions of you stuff, especially guns....

You gotta have a little creativity to figure out what MIGHT happen.

It’s like diversifying your portfolio.
Nothing wrong with that.

Putting all your eggs in one basket can be a very bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom