• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many of y'all think osama bin laden is dead

So did anyone else read this article?
Supposedly dated the day after he was killed, 2011.
The last line regarding fake photos was :

“Perhaps the president is just waiting for Donald Trump to ask?”

This is 5 years before the 2016 elections....what would T have to do with it?
I was really startin to think that this place is full of dumazz's.....thank you.

So did anyone else read this article?
Supposedly dated the day after he was killed, 2011.
The last line regarding fake photos was :

“Perhaps the president is just waiting for Donald Trump to ask?”

This is 5 years before the 2016 elections....what would T have to do with it?

I didn't read the article but assume it's referring to when Trump kept asking about Obamas birth certificate.

I'm sure HE'S dead...but I dang sure don't think one Muslim had another Muslim KILLED..

You don't think Muslims kill each other? :pound: Obama drone striked Muslims every day he was in office, and Muslims have been killing each other for as long as the religion has been around.

You don't think Muslims kill each other? :pound: Obama drone striked Muslims every day he was in office, and Muslims have been killing each other for as long as the religion has been around.
I'm not a betting man but I would bet my last dollar that Muslims have killed more Muslims than any other group has.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1...ds-20&linkId=cba806c7844534e7c65bcae32f44036e

Operator Firing the Shots that Killed Osama bin Laden and My Years as a SEAL Team Warrior.png

Y'all saying he's a liar huh? I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't say it to his face....

Back
Top Bottom