• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many of y'all think osama bin laden is dead

He's dead. As sorry as our "Commander in Chief" was at the time, I don't think the SEALS would be a part of that hoax. At least I like to think that.
Did you see or remember that a short time later 15 or so SEALS were killed in a helicopter crash.
I'm sure it is unrelated and our government always tells it's people the truth always.
These conspiracy theories grow more tiresome each time someone seems to think they know more than our leaders.

Did you see or remember that a short time later 15 or so SEALS were killed in a helicopter crash.
I'm sure it is unrelated and our government always tells it's people the truth always.
These conspiracy theories grow more tiresome each time someone seems to think they know more than our leaders.

I don't recall the crash. I remember the big throw down called Operation Anaconda. Maybe that was the same one.

I don't recall the crash. I remember the big throw down called Operation Anaconda. Maybe that was the same one.
Shot down (official story). Killed 15 men from the same unit that whacked Osama, but none were on that mission (officially).

hmmmm this is the most plausible of the conspiracy theorys in my opinion

Call me a doubting thomas but no video released; his burial at sea? Was in an allied country (pakistan) this whole time?

I think we got duped. At the least we are owed a photograph of his corpse

I don't care if he's dead or not as long as we don't hear from him and add another 10- million of these Killing Bastards to a LONG SLUMBER!, I will sleep ok!

Back
Top Bottom