• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How Many Deals Since 1/1/2020 For You?

Most of my deals were trying out and enjoying various things for a while, then moving them along. It helped me decide what I really did and did not like, and after so long of doing that, I ended up with most of the things I started with. LOL...I did learn a lot, though, and picked up a couple new favorites to add to the arsenal. Plus I added a ton of holsters, slings, optics, accessories, and of course, a truck load of ammo.
Yes Sir, I had a bad experience with a 9mm back around 1991 (too long a story and boring) so anyway I broke down and bought one in 2016 and been hooked ever since. FunFun and more Fun. Grew up a big cal & shotgun kid ; now I think I'm down to 3 shotguns. Still luv me some bigBore though , but don't have much in that area ; enough to get by or "fill a void" i guess? EDIT: A little secret here, so don't tell nobody But I was a complete Fudd before I joined ODT (If I understand the meaning right?) . I haven't met a gun I haven't liked in some kinda way since mid 2016. Not trying to take a dump on your thread Biker. I'll hush now. :yo: :boink:

Reactions: MRH
I counted 8....what did I win? :D So far so good, just been prudent on them. No big deal so far.

It has hurt my selling household odds & ends on Craigslist, as that dried up until recently.

Back
Top Bottom