• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How Many Deals Since 1/1/2020 For You?

Right on. I understand that. For too long I bought guns that I felt I needed, instead of the guns that I really wanted. Now that I have what I feel will serve my needs I can start collecting instead of accumulating, and I am happy.
I spent my first couple years well arming everyone under my roof. Then got to play for a little while. I've always tried buying here 1st but about half the time it hasn't worked out. Mainly , I think, cause I thought for a while that the price listed was the price. I've learned plenty aside from that point and thankful for it (the learning) . Now I just have non gun related projects to finish up and then it's game on again hopefully? No Disrespect intended toward Anyone. I started out just a dumb ole country boy (I'll prob finish this thing out that way haha)

I spent my first couple years well arming everyone under my roof. Then got to play for a little while. I've always tried buying here 1st but about half the time it hasn't worked out. Mainly , I think, cause I thought for a while that the price listed was the price. I've learned plenty aside from that point and thankful for it (the learning) . Now I just have non gun related projects to finish up and then it's game on again hopefully? No Disrespect intended toward Anyone. I started out just a dumb ole country boy (I'll prob finish this thing out that way haha)

Most of my deals were trying out and enjoying various things for a while, then moving them along. It helped me decide what I really did and did not like, and after so long of doing that, I ended up with most of the things I started with. LOL...I did learn a lot, though, and picked up a couple new favorites to add to the arsenal. Plus I added a ton of holsters, slings, optics, accessories, and of course, a truck load of ammo.

Back
Top Bottom