• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long ODT WIll Go? - We don't know...

yea, that **** still baffles me. After the "foreign weapons and obscure build" page was purged i lost all faith here.
That was the Dumbest reach of authority I’ve ever seen here. Yea, #1, A+, DUMB. Could’a run 1 libby off instead of 20 knowledgeable members. But 1 in 5yrs ain’t so bad, I reckon? The fact he went over there cutting up about it shows all his cards. NoUse for him period

Little dictators gotta flex their epeen.

Maybe mommy didn't hug them enough...or uncle hugged them too much...either way....they must flex their muscle to bolster their fragile egos because they have no real accomplishments in life

It's the same online as it is offline. I'm scared of no man. Maybe a little you but no other man. The real **** is the people that stay the same. Not many left.

It's the same online as it is offline. I'm scared of no man. Maybe a little you but no other man. The real **** is the people that stay the same. Not many left.

I'm harmless...relatively....

I also know not to mess with you. You could literally blow my scrawny ass 3 counties over with your battery of ceiling fans

I'm harmless...relatively....

I also know not to mess with you. You could literally blow my scrawny ass 3 counties over with your battery of ceiling fans

You went and fought a war that nobody wanted and you've killed more men than most seals. Scrawny don't mean **** when you have big balls. I saw that post.

That was the Dumbest reach of authority I’ve ever seen here. Yea, #1, A+, DUMB. Could’a run 1 libby off instead of 20 knowledgeable members. But 1 in 5yrs ain’t so bad, I reckon? The fact he went over there cutting up about it shows all his cards. NoUse for him period
what you talkin about Willis?

Back
Top Bottom