• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

The $199 Star pistols are available at a bunch of websites. But when they're gone will they go up to $600? I doubt it but look at what happened to the $99 Nagant revolvers.

Bumping this Feb. 2018 post with a question and a comment. My comment is --I recently picked up a star model BM pistol. Now I know the star model B is a genuine military pistol, while the BM like the BKM are commercially produced shorter versions although they were used by the Spanish national national police.

My question-- Do we call the model BM a mil-surp pistol because it is a direct descendent of one?

Bumping this Feb. 2018 post with a question and a comment. My comment is --I recently picked up a star model BM pistol. Now I know the star model B is a genuine military pistol, while the BM like the BKM are commercially produced shorter versions although they were used by the Spanish national national police.

My question-- Do we call the model BM a mil-surp pistol because it is a direct descendent of one?
I would use this logic. There are many AR15s on the market. They are all descendants of the original Armalite Rifle 15, which the U.S. military adopted as the M-16. However, that doesn't make the Aero Precision M4E1 a military surplus rifle.
See my point?

Finally found an adjustment tool for the m84 scope turrets

905371A3-F88B-4814-93AC-0BE83F6B72CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom