• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

I might bring a tokarev pistol to sell to a meet-up, what do the Romanian tokarev with a hole in the frame where that horrible rear safety we added go for?

Was able to snag a personal unicorn! French MAS-49 syrian contract rifle only 6,000 ever made and who knows how many survived (middle easterners were notoriously rough on rifle)

I'll get a better family picture with its sister rifles but this is all I have and I am to excited to set it down to open the safe.
So the picture in my dog's bed wi have to do for now.

Was able to snag a personal unicorn! French MAS-49 syrian contract rifle only 6,000 ever made and who knows how many survived (middle easterners were notoriously rough on rifle)

I'll get a better family picture with its sister rifles but this is all I have and I am to excited to set it down to open the safe.
So the picture in my dog's bed wi have to do for now. Let me post a picture finally so this is a copy and paste.

top Mas-49/56
Middle Mas-49/56 sniper original scope/mount which is worth more then the dang rife(this was a past unicorn I was able to acquire)
Bottom my unicorn Mas-49 newly acquired
20210801_191427.jpg

So the picture in my dog's bed wi have to do for now. Let me post a picture finally so this is a copy and paste.

top Mas-49/56
Middle Mas-49/56 sniper original scope/mount which is worth more then the dang rife(this was a past unicorn I was able to acquire)
Bottom my unicorn Mas-49 newly acquired
View attachment 3384714

great score man!

Back
Top Bottom