• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

I'm going through withdrawals of not being able to shoot. I've got all this time and nowhere to shoot. I have 2 pistols that have yet to be shot and now I really want to shoot my M1 carbine that I bought last year and haven't shot yet. Ugh. This quarantine crap is killing me! My wife is loving it because I don't have any excuses as to why I can't get things done off my honey do list. :censored:
I heard the range around Wendys in atlanta is open.

Fun morning on the range with special guest star TheGman TheGman

Feeding his addiction to .308 rifles he loved my DPMS LR-308. He could't miss the flapper on the steel target at 100 yards. These are my favorite shooters. Love the Sig 556R and of course my M1A Loaded.

View attachment 2652279

He also had mad skills with the Steyr AUG

View attachment 2652287

We were both trying to figure what we could trade alleycat alleycat for the Colt SP1 he snagged.

I was thinking of a USGI 1911A1

View attachment 2652291 View attachment 2652292
That sure looks like Mitch's place....

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

SOOO my FFL just got back in town and I picked up my CMP 1911A1!!

It is an Ithaca matching frame and slide, a Field Grade that rearsenaled through AA

Looks as good as Service Grades I've seen. Can't wait to shoot her!

1911 1.jpg
1911 2.jpg
1911 3.jpg
1911 4.jpg
1911 5.jpg

Other than the CMP's refurbished 1911's, what other milsurp pistols are widely available on the market today from dealers, wholesalers, and with plenty of them on private sellers' auction sites? Are there any "deals" in the summer of 2020 on reliable handguns in decent man-stopping calibers that have C&R collectible status due to their role in firearms history in general, or military history in particular?

Back
Top Bottom