• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Do it and take Pictures sir.

yes! Do it......

Roger that.I can't right now because I'm at work
ezgif-5-fad5ee866098.png

Very jealous on that Martini-Henry. That's high on my list of next-to-collect. Is the .45 Colt adapter difficult to work with? The astronomical cost of the .577 and unwillingness to reload myself has steered me away from a Martini-Henry for a long time.

First time I used it, worked pretty smoothly. Insert 45 Colt round in the adapter and load it into the chamber. Ejects remove Colt round and repeat.

Very jealous on that Martini-Henry. That's high on my list of next-to-collect. Is the .45 Colt adapter difficult to work with? The astronomical cost of the .577 and unwillingness to reload myself has steered me away from a Martini-Henry for a long time.

I need to shoot the M1 carbine . It’s been years. They are great little rifles and so much history.

On a side note shot a new to me M1A (bought it around Christmas) Thursday. Nice rifle I bought on ODT mostly TRW. Shot great. idiot buddy shot two rounds , punched two holes through a little tin shrouded blind I had put out back Of the barn. I said WTF are you shooting at? He said same as you! I said I shot that big hardwood log. Oh, well I though we were shooting your blind........... Needless to say I whupped his ass:)

Back
Top Bottom