• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How does a member get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dwight Schrute would develop a scheme to devalue all glocks to zero, thus rendering said ads worthless. See what ya can come up with.....
iu
Bears, beets, and battle star Galactica

I think Dwight Schrute would develop a scheme to devalue all glocks to zero, thus rendering said ads worthless. See what ya can come up with.....
iu

Dwight’s strong Amish-German background and love of all things strong would lead him to takeover ODT and ban all Glock ads. He would only allow metal framed Sigs for sale.

To answer the OP though, you get points for breaking rules. If they don't like you they can really stretch the rules to hand you that point.

Points have expiration dates. If you have 11 active points you are "permanently banned" until atleast one expires.

Now they will say, it's really difficult to get 11 active points. But that's not true at all. I hit that 11 active point threshold recently, and I went back and screen shotted each violation to show how silly some of the rules can be interpreted.

Most of it is just posting memes or videos that have censored words, which seems completely ok because we see it all the time, but if they decide it's not ok you get points.

Oh, and eggshell pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom